We offer guide porter hiring service in Nepal. Trekking in Nepal is safe but again when you go for trekking; hiring a local guide porter is highly suggested. If you are an experienced trekker and planning for a short trek in popular routes, you can trek on your own. When you trek on your own, you can enjoy it but you can have even better experience and enjoy more when you trek with a local guide and porter because they are locals and they knows better their local culture, festival, trail, mountain and more.
When you hire a local trekking guide porter for your trek it is like you are giving something back to the local community you are visiting. When you hire a local guide, you are not just hiring a guide for your trek; you are also empowering the local.
In hiring a trekking guide, one of the benefits may be it allows considerable flexibility in the choice of route, diversions, and scheduling. There is also a greater opportunity for interacting with the local people you encountered en route. Similarly, another advantage of trekking with a guide is that it may be a visit to the family’s home. This is worth a considerable detour.
However, arranging all this after arriving in Nepal can be time-consuming, frustrating, and somewhat difficult. So it will be easier for you and for us too to find a experience guide if you inquiry us in advance. There are many an independent guides but hiring a guide porter through an agency like us is highly recommended. When you hire an independent guide or porter, it is not sure if they have insurance or not. And if something come to happen with them when you are trekking in the mountain, it will be not pleasurable for you and for them too. When you hire a guide porter with us, you don't have to worry about anything as they are well-trained, experienced, they knows walking trail very well, and they have insurance too.
1. Our guides are well-trained, they have license from local authority and they have insurance too.
2. You can communicate well with our guides. Our guides start out as porters, learn about the trail, improve their language & client-facing skills, and then begin leading their own treks. So you can communicate very well with them.
3. Our guides are professional and experienced. Hiring an experienced guide for your trekking brings confidence to the trek. Most of our guides have started their trekking career as a porter. So they have walked in the same trail for many times. So they know the walking trail very well. They have a very good connection with local people, accommodation provider, places for lunch etc. An inexperienced guide may not be able to find right place to stay and eat so having an experienced guide will make your trekking smoother.
4. Your trekking guide can create your itinerary, arrange your accommodations and transportation and even probably save you money. He/She can offer tips on where and what to eat, what to enjoy and what to avoid. A knowledgeable guide can emphasize on the important facts of any sightseeing visit, and this will prove quite valuable especially when you have very little time in one place. This is a very common occurrence when on a cruise with limited time at each port.
5. When you hire a trekking guide in Nepal for your trek, he/she can take you to the lesser-known places of interest. When you hire a good guide for your Nepal trek, he/she can tell you all the best places frequented by the locals and how to experience your trip as a true insider.
6. This is one of the main reasons to hire a trekking guide in Nepal. A guide can explain and make sense of what you are looking at. He/She can answer questions about anything that sparks your curiosity. He/She will tell you about the customs, habits and morals of the people and explain what makes the country different from yours.
7. When you hire a trekking guide in Nepal, you will always have your personal connection in the Nepal. You can always contact your guide and inquire information, refer your friends or book your next trip easily and hassle-free.
US $ 30 per day for English Speaking experienced and well trained trekking guide.
US $ 22 per day for hiring porter.
Note: Cost includes salary, food, accommodation, insurance and necessary equipments.