Home stay trekking in Nepal is showcase of rural life such as art, culture and heritage based in natural environment. The visitors stay in a village house of the city to which they are travelling. The length of stay can vary as per the interest of the trekkers. Our trekkers can get the chance to improve the language skill, immerse in a particular culture or become familiar with local exact lifestyle. It creates an opportunity for the trekkers to explore the rural world, its culture and heritage, to the notion of countryside, to peacefulness and to physical and spiritual rejuvenations. By taking homestay trekking holiday in Nepal you can interact with local, take pictures of their activities and can experience the daily life and their way of living of village local people. This constituent eating with guests, cooking and engaging in many local activities and share the personal knowledge and experience with the local communities. Nepal’s home stay tourism spot is also the best setting for the authentic photography tour.
Entertainment facilities by local ethnic people’s song, dance and religious hymn in temple and monastery.
Local food availabilities - local, healthy, traditional and fresh food available in the village.
Proper arrangement of accommodation.
Warm welcoming hospitality.
Visiting heritage and religious sites.
Interaction to local people and explore the daily activities of the different ethnic groups.
- Trekking permit
- Entry Permit for Conservation / National Park
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Trekking guide
- All surface transportation where ever applicable
- Flight where ever applicable
- All meals 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges)
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, good down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Necessary insurance for trekking staff
- First Aid kit
- Airport pick up and drop off service